BIOCONTE’ BABY CREMA DOPO BAGNETTO – PIERPAOLI
– Products rich in zinc oxide, containing shea butter, aloe vera extract and olive oil, help regenerate, protect and nourish your baby’s skin.
– The product helps prevent bacterial growth, protects the baby’s skin from reddening reactions due to direct contact with feces, urine or rubbing with diapers.
Water, glycerin, glycine soya (Soybean) oil, cetearyl alcohol, zinc oxide, shea butter, aloe vera juice, phenethyl alcohol, small leaf extract flower, sodium steaylyl glutamate, aroma, xanthan gum, tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin.
How to use
– In order to prevent the effects of diaper rash, moms should apply baby cream regularly when changing diapers, especially before sleeping.
– Take a sufficient amount of product into your hands and rub all over the skin surface, combined with massage to help the product absorb quickly into the skin.
– Cover tightly after use.
– Preserved in dry, cool place.