BIOCONTE’ BABY CREMA PER IL CAMBIO – PIERPAOLI
– Products rich in zinc oxide, containing shea butter, aloe vera extract and olive oil, help regenerate, protect and nourish your baby’s skin.
– The product helps prevent bacterial growth, protects the baby’s skin from reddening reactions due to direct contact with feces, urine or rubbing with diapers.
– Water, glycerin, glycine soya (Soybean) oil, cetearyl alcohol, zinc oxide, shea butter, aloe vera juice, phenethyl alcohol, small leaf flower extract, sodium stearoyl glutamate, aroma, xanthan gum, tocopherol , ethylhexylglycerin.
How to use
– In order to prevent the effects of diaper rash, moms should apply baby cream regularly when changing diapers, especially before sleeping.
– Take a sufficient amount of product into your hands and rub all over the skin surface, combined with massage to help the product absorb quickly into the skin.
– Cover tightly after use.
– Preserved in dry, cool place.